Sunday 4 December 2011

The Beginning

Welcome to my blog this is my first ever blog and after seeing the unique vegetable growing community appearing on the internet i decided to have a go and try to display the fun and the dismay that the vegetable growing season has to offer. I am relatively new to vegetable growing but have had some success at local level, that no doubt I will go on about at length.
The main reasons for me staring this blog are firstly to encourage the newer growers to have a go because you would be surprised by the results you can achieve even on a limited budget. Secondly and slightly more selfishly I would like to have information shared on different techniques and growing styles so that people in my situation i.e. looking to step up to the next level can compete with the existing growers.

No comments:

Post a Comment